Mediation Northern Ireland has a variety of courses developed to suit the needs of our clients, from introductory to advanced level mediation training.
Open Access training 2013
We are currently offering the following courses on an Open Access basis beginning late February/March 2013, subject to demand:
Customised Workshops and Training
Mediation Northern Ireland also provides tailored training to meet the individual needs of groups or organisations.
Tailor made courses include:
- Handling Life's Conflicts
- Mediation Theory & Practice
- Building Good Relations
- Conflict Intervention and Building Good Relations
- Sustaining Good Relations
- Handling Aggression
- Peacekeeping Monitor Training
- Policy, Planning and Development to support Reconciliation
- Group Mediation Skills
We can also provide additional learning support where necessary
These courses can be delivered throughout Northern Ireland and beyond. Courses are individually priced depending on your learning needs.
For further information please contact: